Friday, February 11

Blogosphere Debut

After over one year of consideration, I have finally joined the blogosphere! Quite honestly, I have no idea why I waited so long. So, why now? (that's the question we are encouraged to ask as therapist) Well, the short answer is... it feels like the right time. My friends have encouraged me to start a blog for over a year now. It wasn't until random strangers in random conversation began to say, "You should start a blog", that I began to say..."Perhaps, I should".  

My intentions with this blog is to simply share my thoughts about love, life and the musings that influence and often change my life. Considering the fact that I have an avid curiosity about love, it is likely that you will hear about it often. I am equally as excited to hear the opinions of others regarding the aforementioned and more. I welcome any opportunity to learn about others. 

Consider Love, Life and Musings a perfect compliment to your morning coffee, midday tea or evening glass of wine.

'Til next time... être bien.

2 comments:

KneeShay said...

Yay...I can't wait to read more. What an AWESOME introduction! "Southern Belle in a global world"...Yes you are!~)

Kristin said...

Awww! Thanks NapturallyFit!

Post a Comment