Sunday, April 10

Fashionably Late Spring Cleaning

Available from my closet :-)
Well my friends, I'm doing a little Spring fashion cleaning. What better place to start than my closet? It may come as a surprise, but fashion has always been my second love (Psychology/Counseling is my first). It is my belief that fashion and style is about more than just fabric and garb. In my opinion, fashion is  an outward expression of the inner most parts of a person's soul. It is possible to learn much about a person from what they are wearing. I know, I know...we've all been told to, "Never judge a book by it's cover." But if we're being honest with ourselves (and we should be) we all do it.


Let's face it. Fashion is big business! It's the very reason NY, London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks are among the most coveted tickets of the Fall and Spring seasons. However, my thoughts around fashion are not about "haves" or "have nots". For me, it is simply an opportunity to allow my creative juices to flow in a way that brings me great joy. I am not a label-crazed shopper. I will wear anything from thrift to couture...as long as it is effortlessly fabulous and fits my personality (and compliments my body type).


So, I'm getting rid of a few items that have (or never had the opportunity to) serve me well. You can find the fruits of my closet cleaning labors here! At this point, every closet in my home is filled, mostly with clothing that I can no longer wear, as I am now 5 dress sizes smaller. So as I strive to reduce my excess, I welcome you to take a stroll through my closet


'Til next time...ĂȘtre bien!


Share/Bookmark



0 comments:

Post a Comment